Privacy and security policy
Personal privacy is an important concern of Internet users. The National Museum of Taiwan Literature (this museum below) has established a privacy protection policy. Below “Personal data collecting and use methods”, “Cookies and IP Address”, “Personal data protection and use” are announced and explained.
Personal data collecting and use methods:
To provide the best services on this website, you are asked to provide personal data for different pages: when you use the e-bulletin order, group guide booking, literature friend joining or symposium information posting forms your name, email, contact method and use time will be retained.
Cookies and IP Address：
When a user browses this website the server will record their path, including the IP address of the connecting equipment used, use time and browsed and selected information and this record is used as reference in improving website services. This record will be used internally and will not be made public.
Personal data protection and use:
his website’s host computers all have firewalls and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data. We use strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data and all have signed a confidentiality agreement. If they breach this duty of confidentiality they will face punishment according to the law.
This website will do its best to protect the user’s personal data (not misuse or reveal) but because the security of network data cannot be 200% guaranteed, this website cannot guarantee the security of any information the user sends or is sent to the user. The user is respectfully requested to bear the aforementioned risk.
Unless your permission is acquired or unless stipulated by law this website will not reveal your personal data to a third party or use for reasons other than that for which it was collected.
Information security policy
National Museum of Taiwan Literature (this museum below) respects and protects your security and privacy when you use the Internet. To allow you to understand how “National Museum of Taiwan Literature Worldwide web” protects you when you use this website’s services and how the personal information you provide is collected, used and protected, please read National Museum of Taiwan Literature Worldwide web privacy protection and security policy. Please read the explanations below carefully. We welcome your opinions. If you have any comments please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any unauthorized attempt to upload or change the services and related information provided by this museum is strictly forbidden and may break the law. This website has taken the following security measures for website security and to ensure that this service remains available to all Internet users.
A network intruder detection system is used and network traffic monitored to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, change or damage web page information.
A firewall has been installed to prevent illegal entry, damage, theft or destruction of data to prevent the website being illegally used and protect the rights of the user.
Virus scanning software has been installed which regularly scans for viruses to provide users with a safer browsing environment.
Hacker attacks are simulated periodically, the system recovery process after security incidents practiced and a suitable security level provided.
(1) Accessing and using this website infers full understanding and acceptance of the terms and rules contained in this Copyright Notice as well as of all relevant Taiwan (ROC) regulations and international internet rules and usage norms. Users shall not use this website for any illicit purpose.
(2) Users may freely browse and use this website and download specifically authorized files from the website for individual and non-commercial purposes only in accordance with relevant intellectual property regulations. Website information may be shared subject to proper attribution of authorship.
(3) Unless explicitly authorized by the National Museum of Taiwan Literature (NMTL) and relevant content creators, commercial entities and organizations shall not transfer, reproduce, distribute, publicly broadcast, print, or publish content from this website.
(4) With the exception of items specifically excluded by the ROC Copyright Act (e.g., under Article 9), all content; text; image, video, and audio data; software; and programming associated with this website are protected under the terms of this act.
(5) Copyright ownership of external websites accessed via hyperlinks embedded in this website resides with the creators or administrators of said websites. Individual and non-commercial entities may freely incorporate on their websites a hyperlink to this website, and, when doing so, are asked to use this website’s logo icon.